septembre 8, 2021
September 8, 2021 (Vancouver, BC) – Rugby Canada is excited to announce that single day tickets for HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver in Reserved sections of the stadium are now available to purchase! Limited tournament passes for both days of the event, providing the best value, also remain available.
Single Game Tickets
- Reserved Single Day: $80.00 (plus applicable taxes and fees)
- Reserved Single Day Accessible Seating $80.00 (plus applicable taxes and fees)
The 2021 HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver will feature both a Men’s competition and a Women’s ‘Fast 4’ tournament with Canadian teams competing in each.
The health and safety of players, spectators, and all involved in the event remains the top priority as all stakeholders continue to closely monitor pandemic developments. Below is further information regarding attending HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver at BC Place Stadium:
- Fans that are 12+ years of age will be required to show proof of at least one vaccination upon entry
- Proof of vaccine may be via BC vaccine card or by showing your paper record of vaccination
- Fans that are 12+ years of age must wear masks at all times during the event, including when sitting in their seats (unless eating and drinking)
- Attendance is limited to 50% of the lower bowl capacity with seating spread out across all sections
- If weather allows, roof will be open
- Due to enhanced COVID screening procedures, fans are encouraged to arrive early and allow time for stadium entry
- It is recommended that fans do not bring bags to the stadium – any bags brought with you must adhere to the stadium bag policy or they will be required to be checked prior to entry
- Fans are allowed to exit the stadium and return (in/out privileges) until 3pm both days but will be required to show vaccination records upon re-entry
Further details on the events and the associated health and safety protocols are now available at www.canadasevens.com. Detailed information on BC’s response to COVID-19 is available via the Province of BC website, and further information on BC Place stadium policies can be found here.
To stay informed regarding HSBC Canada Sevens Vancouver, visit rugby.ca and subscribe to the Rugby Canada newsletter.
ABOUT HSBC CANADA SEVENS
HSBC Canada Sevens are two-day rugby sevens tournaments featuring a selection of the world’s top men’s and women’s sevens teams. HSBC Canada Sevens will account for both events of the 2021 HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series. The first event will be hosted at BC Place in Vancouver, BC on September 18-19 with the second following on September 25-26 at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton.
Sevens rugby, a fast-paced and shorter version of traditional rugby with only seven players per side, has built a huge international audience through the success of the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series, which attracts large audiences in markets around the world.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.