May 10, 2019
HSBC CANADA WOMEN’S SEVENS 2019 EVENT GUIDE
The HSBC Canada Women’s Sevens is about to kickoff for it’s fifth year at Westhills Stadium! Due to some exciting renovations to Westhills Stadium, your access to the stadium has changed from what you might be used to in the past.
Here is everything you need to know to master the weekend!
GATES OPEN: Walk up ticket purchases are welcome, with box offices opening at 9:15am and gates open to the public at 9:45am on Saturday and 8:45am Sunday.
Parking is available for the public at City Centre Park, Westhills Arena and Belmont Secondary School
There will be two points of entry on the Northwest and Northeast sides of the stadium. Look for a bright green (NW) or a bright orange (NE) ticket booth for points of entry.
- Walk up ticket purchases are welcomed. Tickets can be purchased at the bright green (NW) or a bright orange (NE) ticket booths at the stadium entry points
- Tickets can also be purchased in advance online at https://www.canadasevens.com/womens/tickets/
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- A selection of different food trucks and the Westhills Stadium concession stand will be available for purchase onsite over the two days of competition
- For those 19 years and older there will be a selection of Nude Vodka Sodas and Postmark Brewing Sevens Easy lager to be enjoyed in the stands or at the brand-new beer gardens on the northside of the stadium
- Make sure to check out our fan activation zone on the north side of the stadium with plenty of activities suitable for all ages including a Mother’s Day craft zone, photobooth, Team Canada autograph table, and more!
- Get kitted out in all the latest Rugby Canada gear at our merchandise booth, located behind the east side bleachers
* Prohibited items for game days include:
– Outside alcohol
– Illegal drugs and illicit substances
– Weapons of any kind (knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc. or items deemed hazardous by Security and/or Police)
– Incendiary devices (fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.)
– Outside food* and beverage
– No coolers, glass/metal bottles, or cans of any kind; thermoses/plastic bottles exceeding 1L are also prohibited (exceptions will be made based on extreme heat conditions [+40]).
– Musical instruments, air horns, powered megaphones
– Electronic noisemakers
– Obscene/inappropriate signs
– Pets/animals with the exception of service animals
– Projectiles (beach balls, footballs, balls, inflatable devices such as balloons, etc.)
– Flag poles/sticks
– Flags & banners exceeding 5ft x 5ft
– Clothing or material with profane language or obscene graphics
– Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of other guests
– Laser pointers
– Bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, and skateboards
– Full size umbrellas with points. Collapsible umbrellas are permitted
– Professional photography/video equipment
– Aerosol cans
– Wall affixations
– All Tobacco and Cannabis related products must be concealed within their package while inside the stadium limits. Including vaporizers and e-cigarettes.
* The Director of Security or his designate reserve the right to prohibit any additional items deemed dangerous or inappropriate. These items are subject to change at any time.